Find out more about:
We are a highly motivated team of expert researchers, committed to working with patients and healthcare staff to improve the safety of care. Through this approach we:
- draw on the knowledge and expertise of well-established networks of researchers, patients/carers, clinicians and industry partners to develop ideas (interventions) that address patient safety problems
- enable and encourage the generation of ideas from a broad range of academic disciplines
- test whether the interventions are acceptable and feasible in practice and whether they have the potential to save the NHS money
- attract funding to take good ideas forward for further evaluation and/or implementation in the NHS
- actively promote the research findings through partnerships with industry, national and international research groups, improvement and clinical networks, national policy makers and others.